Tuesday 11 June 2013

I don't like walking around this old and empty house, so hold my hand, I'll walk with you, my dear.

Hello!

Haven't posted in a while as I have been busy busy busy. Moved out of our house in Southampton for good and have officially settled back into London life!

Here's a few snaps of what I've been up to...
 
Last housemate photo at the top here, although we are smiling happily in this photo, we were obviously all crying on the inside. Very sad to not be living in a house with these gals anymore and not having constant singing around the place! Myself and my giant stack of books are quite happy to be back in London though now and no longer paying for bills or our own food haa!
 
Went to Soho flea market and bumped into Caggie and Proudlock from Made In Chelsea!

It was my 23rd birthday on the 31st May, had such a lovely day! Also discovered some really good charity shops and cute antique stalls in Angel.




This is probably my favourite photograph in the world. Anyone who knows me knows how much I absolutely LOVE Douglas Booth. When asked 'if you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be?' My answer is always always Douglas, so when I spotted him wandering around Covent Garden with a friend shopping I almost fainted, had to get a photo or I knew I'd regret it and he was so lovely and charming. Still smiling now thinking about it!
Today I went to Highgate Cemetery as, after reading Her Fearful Symmetry, I developed a fascination with the place and I wasn't disappointed! It was really eery and beautiful, lots of graves of famous people which I found really interesting being the huge geek that I am!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment