Sunday 13 January 2013

24601

Hello!

I have finally done my first outfit post! I went out with my housemate Charlotte and we ended up going to see Les Miserables at the cinema. It was absolutely amazing, I want to see it again and again (hence the blog title, if you've seen it, you will understand!) Developed a massive crush on Hugh Jackman and fell even more in love with Eddie Redmayne, and have had the songs stuck in my head ever since.
Anyway, while I've been On My Own Pretending He's Beside Me, this is the outfit I've been wearing...

 
 I love this sheer blouse, it goes with everything and really dresses up an outfit! Paired it with these velvet oxblood shorts as I love the colours together.
 

This faux fur stole has become an absolute staple part of my wardrobe and I have practically lived in it over the past few weeks, I threw it on just to add a bit of interest to the outfit. I love this gold locket
as the chain is super long and it's really dainty so goes with everything.
 
 

Slightly obsessed with my new studded bag! My nail varnish is in Rumours and Lies, from Topshop.
 
 
 
My boots are in an absolute state as we decided to roam around in the grass before this shoot! Sorry shoes!
 
Blouse - H&M
Shorts - Topshop
Necklaces - Topshop
Shoes - New Look
Bag - Miss Selfridge
Faux Fur Stole - Topshop
 
Charlotte and I have vowed to post outfit pictures regularly from here on out! You can view hers here: http://candycoloureddreams.blogspot.co.uk/
 
x


No comments:

Post a Comment