Tuesday 15 January 2013

Winter Florals


Hello!
 
I am a huge fan of florals and do not believe they should just be reserved for pretty summer dresses.
I love dark florals in the winter and this skirt is the perfect midi as it looks great with chunky knits and can be worn really simply, although the length irritates me as I can't ever wear it with flats or I look like I have little stumpy legs.
 
 


This bag is fast becoming my favourite item! It seems to go with everything and really adds interest to an outfit.
My skirt is vintage, but I'm never going to be one of those people who wants to look like a vintage shop has thrown up on them, I think it looks great when you mix vintage pieces with highstreet.


This hat has sort of become glued to my head this winter, I love it as it jazzes up an outfit and distracts people from my hair if I'm having a bad hair day. I love these simple gold necklaces, I hate over the top jewelery so these are perfect for me!
 
 
I HATE having photos taken when I don't have my contact lenses in, but I made an exception for this outfit, I love my glasses but for some reason they make me look entirely different in photo's. Hi weird face.
 
 
Jumper - H&M
Skirt - Vintage (Similar in Rokit, Blitz, Asos Marketplace - I got mine from Ebay for about £5 - Bargain!)
Bag - Miss Selfridge
Hat - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - New Look
 
 
For future reference, I now know not to go trekking around on wet grass in heeled shoe boots. Hello ruined shoes.
 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment