Thursday 17 January 2013

Street and Toga


Hello!
 
Southampton is absolutely freezing at the moment, and as much as I was in denial about this - my Barbour is not very warm so I have had to put it aside for the moment (distraught about this.)
 
Charlotte and I went for a stroll around Southampton, but after a day of just running errands and doing boring things my outfit wasn't very exciting. I am wearing a really great Zara floral shirt under my coat, however, but unfortunately you can't even see it as I was too cold to even consider unbuttoning my coat.
 
Last night my sailing team had a toga social, so we had to go out in bedsheets. Don't think I have ever been so cold IN MY LIFE. Sorry about the quality of those pictures, they were on my iPhone and I was a little tipsy.
 
x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Coat - ASOS
Brogues - Office
Jeans - Topshop
Bag - Urban Outfitters
Faux Fur Stole - Topshop
 
TOGA









No comments:

Post a Comment