Tuesday 22 January 2013

Chunky Knits and Dissertation

Hello!
 
I have been stuck inside doing my dissertation so haven't had much time to do fun things - like taking photos!
 
I am growing very tired of writing about Mad Women In Attics and how men shoved women in institutions for no reason, it's actually making me mad, so my posts will probably soon be coming from my attic.
 
These were taken a few days ago in my living room in my student house! Living with all girls means we can actually make the house pretty and girlie so we made our own bunting, stuck loads of photographs on the wall and made a nice wall of hot people that we can gaze at when we are feeling blue.
 
Back to dissertation writing now, oh the joy!
 
x
 
 
 
 
 
I have basically been living in khaki and brown this winter but thought I would throw in a bit of colour with this cardigan, it's so cosy and I love the pattern, Urban Outfitters knitwear has been amazzzzing this winter.
 
 
 
This locket is my favourite piece of jewellery, I found it in a tiny antique store in Tenterden, Kent and fell in love with it - especially after I saw it had a creepy old photograph in it (which I have since removed as it freaked me out)
 
 
 
Cardigan - Urban Outfitters
Coat - Barbour
T-Shirt and Jeans - Topshop
Brogues - Office
Bag - Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment