Friday 1 February 2013

London Calling

Hello!

Sorry it has been such a ridiculously long time since my last post, what with uni and dissertation and lack of inspiration it has been a pretty dreary week!

I am back in London this weekend so am surrounded by nice things to take photographs of. I walked along the Southbank today and went to the Tate and Borough Market (which I am lucky enough to live a two minute walk from.)

My brother trusted me to play around with his Canon and also made an excellent model and photographer himself!
I love being back in London, it's so vibrant and lively and I just want to snap away at everything.
Being back has made me feel really inspired, and my fellow blogger and friend Charlotte (apple-charlotte.com) has also had an inspiring few days so we will be back in full force next week with some photographs of our adventures.

x





Being at these skate ramps ALWAYS makes me want to fulfil my ambition of learning to skate. How does everyone else look so cool and composed on a board? Someone teach me please.



The thing I love about London is that you never know what to expect when you go for a wander. We found half a boat tucked behind some horrible grey buildings. There is always beauty behind the ugly in this city!

I really enjoyed this random display of umbrellas that was apparently there for no reason whatsoever.



Borough Market
























No comments:

Post a Comment