Tuesday 12 March 2013

Frosty London

Hello!

Once again I am apologising for having not posted for absolutely ages. When I was a fresher I really did think that third year would be a walk in the park, I mean how hard is to write one big old essay?! Well apparently it is MUCH harder than I anticipated and I now spend all of my days in the library, slowly losing my mind and soul.

As well as my horrible dissertation, I am also making a magazine for my Final Major Project. My friend Claire and I chose to do an Indie magazine aimed at guys and girls involving all things fashion, music, exhibitions, gigs, films, books - basically anything and everything that young professionals and students love to read about!
This weekend we went to London to do our voxpops and to find some stylish young people to snap photographs of for our Street Style section. We also started to do one of the photoshoots for the magazine but had to stop because it was SO freezing and our hands were blue.

Here is a sneak peak of some of our snaps from the weekend!

x






















No comments:

Post a Comment