Saturday 20 April 2013

Roses Are Pink, Sky Is Blue

Hello!
 
I have not blogged in forever and a day, the weather has been horrid and my dissertation is STILL not handed in so I have been a cold busy bee. Thankfully, the sun has finally decided to come out so my housemate Charlotte and I thought it was about time we updated the old blogs.
 
I got my hair done this morning and it's so nice and blondeeeee, put me in a great sunny mood! Even though the sun is shining, it is still a little bit chilly so I did think the people walking around in vests, shorts and flip flops were a little bit crazy, hopefully in a few weeks time it will be warm enough to get my legs out! I have forgotten what bare legs feel like. 
 
I bought these dungarees for an interview I had in London (and I got the job, yay! I believe I have this outfit to thanks, obviously) and I actually got them from the generation 915 section in New Look, I couldn't find any nice ones that fit ANYWHERE and I saw these cheeky teen ones and had to snap them up! Age 13 managed to fit perfectly, and they were a bargain at £13.99, although I do feel embarrassed about buying children's clothes (don't tell anyone.) I also got these new shoes and they are probably my favourite things ever, oh how I love to buy new things!
 
x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Dungarees - New Look
Blouse - French Connection
Shoes - Topshop
Hat - Urban Outfitters
Bag - Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment