Sunday 26 May 2013

Daisy, Daisy, Give Me Your Answer, Do.

 
Hello!
 
This week has been the emotional time of my life, University has come to an end, IT'S ALL OVER. My last exam was on Monday and since then it has been celebration after celebration! On Monday I had an English Class end of year party which was so fun, and made me feel very sad as I said goodbye to everyone! Followed by my last ever shift at work and a night out with my work pals on Tuesday, then Wednesday was the last Oceana and night out with my best friend Carla and Thursday was my birthday party/our end of year house party which was a very messy but very amazing evening!
 
Today Charlotte and I went to The Common for one last stroll (I know, I am making it sound as though we are dying - in some ways I feel we are.) It was so warm and sunny, so at least Southampton is being kind to us on our last weekend!
 
x
 
 
Shorts - Matalan
Blouse - Topshop
Shoes - Urban Outfitters
Blazer - Dorothy Perkins
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Our party was 90s themed, I love dressing up and actually quite enjoyed everyone's outfits, can we all start dressing like this in real life please?
Some end of Uni shenanigans snaps!


No comments:

Post a Comment