Tuesday 14 May 2013

Rain, Rain, Go Away.

 
Oh hiiiii,
 
Sorry to my poor neglected blog, I haven't uploaded in forever and a day because I have been busy finishing the huge chapter of my life that is University, with one more exam left the end is definitely in sight now and I am feeling ever so sad about that fact - don't want to be out in the real world quite yet thanks.
 
Anyway, this week my housemate Charlotte and I wanted to celebrate our freedom by doing fun things but the weather has decided we aren't allowed to do that so I have mainly been hiding under ten blankets watching Game of Thrones. At least Jon Snow is brightening up these bleak days.
 
This is the first outfit post in forever and it isn't good because it was cold and we were just chilling in a carpark, like ya do. We have planned lots of nice adventures to go on in the next few days so hopefully I can get a few lovely posts in before I leave Southampton for good.
 
x
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hat - Urban Outfitters.
Jacket, Blouse and Cardigan - All H&M
Skirt and Shoes - Topshop
Bag - Vintage.

No comments:

Post a Comment